Post 3 "My favorite Movie"

Dear all,
Your assignment this week is writing about your favorite movie. 

  Please include:

- What's your favorite movie and why you like it?
- What kind of  movies do you like to watch?
- What is the most recent movie you saw? Do you recommend it?
- Any other piece of information you may consider important.



- Number of words: 180
- Leave comments on at least 3 of your classmates' posts + a comment in your teacher's post. 


After years my favorite movie still Big Fish. The reason why I like this movie is because it has a special meaning for me and lots of symbolisms that somehow reminds me my own and my family story. 
This movie is a mixture of real life and fantasy, where a giant, a werewolf and a witch among many other characters are part of Edward Bloom's journey, and this is something very particular about it, the fact that you can find many branches as part of the same story.
Another factor that makes this movie more beautiful is the soundtrack, were most of the songs are composed by the great Danny Elfman and the main song "Man of the Hour" by Pearl Jam. And moreover the casting because it has excellent actors like Ewan McGregor, Helena Bonham Carter, Steve Buscemi, Danny DeVito, among others. But there is one thing that stands out and this is the ending, this movie has the best ending I have ever seen,  and even after watching it many times I still feel the same as if it were the first time.
I don't really know what's the gender of this movie and in general I don't have a particular interest in a certain type, the only one I don't really like is horror because it scares me of course. I'm a big fan of Stephen king though so I'm waiting for the second part of IT. I love going to the cinema and the last movie I saw was The Lion King, I really liked it as this live action version is very similar to the original, however I still prefer the animated one.

Comentarios

  1. I'm waiting for for the second part of IT too! The clowns scares me a lot because of this movie, but this is my personal masochistic taste.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Looks interesting, I will take that into account to watch it soon :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really love big fish, I think the story it's amazing, I always cry in the end of the movie hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh! I also write about IT in my post but the 2017 one, I'm waiting for the second part to.

    ResponderEliminar

  5. I also saw The Lion King and I thought it was good but I still think the animated one is better. I have not seen Big Fish :(

    ResponderEliminar
  6. the lion king is a classic, but I think that in movies like this you lose too much by wanting to bring animals to reality

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Three weeks ago I saw The Lion King on cinema and I still cry like the first time! :'( I liked so much!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I hope that movie be at netflix! i really would like to watch it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares