POST 1 (Week 3) >> A Country I'd like to Visit

Dear all, in this first Post you'll have to write about a country you'd like to visit. Please include:


Which country would you like to go to? Why?

- What do you know about it?
- What would you like to do there?
- Would you like to study/work/live there? Explain.
- Upload pictures
- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts 
- Word Count: 160 words







Sample Post
Well, I have to say that is kind of difficult to choose  just one place that I'd like to visit. But I think it would be Egypt. Since I was just a child in History classes it always called my attention everything regarding this place, I was specially interested in their culture, myths and gods. My favorite one is about Horus, a protective god, one of the most ancient Egyptian deities, for me it represents strength and courage.
If I ever go there I'd definitely take as much tours as possible to visit all important places like pyramids, sphinx and temples. But I'd like to visit Egypt only as a tourist, I don't think I'd live or work there. I'd love to have long walks to know as many places as possible and take pictures of them as well in that way I could never forget about this wonderful place.

Comentarios

Entradas populares