Post 5 >> My Future Job

- What kind of job would you like to have?    
- How do you imagine it?
- Outdoors /indoors?
- Would you like to travel a lot in your  job?
- What about the salary?
- What major are you studying / are you thinking of taking?    Explain why
- Add any other related ideas.

* Make comments on 3 of your classmates’    posts 
* Word Count: 210 words







Well, I consider myself very lucky to say that I already have the job I wanted. Since I finished my studies I had the opportunity to work in different places and that is something positive about being a teacher; Having the possibility to work with students, know about their realities and be part of their learning process. Maybe in the future I'd like to have an administrative job but always related to English. However, I don't really like indoor jobs I prefer moving from one place to another interacting with more people than just the same group every single day. In this sense if I could mix all those elements teaching english, working with different groups of people in an outdoor context it'd be great!
I feel the same about traveling. I'd love to go abroad as part of my job, specially if that gives me the possibility to practice English in a real context with native speakers.
About the salary I'd love to have more economic stability and of course having a job that allows me to keep studying and accomplishing my goals.
In the future I'd like to keep studying because I think it's important improving as teacher in many senses.
Finally I could say that something that I enjoy about being a teacher is that I never stop learning because students are constantly challenging me with interesting doubts.

Comentarios

Entradas populares